Tuesday, January 15, 2008

alls I'm sayin'.

I know, I know, it's ludicrous that the folks down at Apple haven't already asked me, but I'll tender my humble opinion anyway, in case Steve Jobs or whoever's running the show down there while Steve Jobs is out giving motivational talks wants to sit up and take note on what they should make next after phones and cars and pacemakers and whatnot:

So, there's the iPods, right?

And there's musical toothbrushes that play two minutes of your favorite song? Like "Survivor" by Destiny's Child or whatever? So that you'll brush for two solid minutes like your dentist said? And the harder you brush -- I am not making this up -- THE LOUDER THE SONG SOUNDS IN YOUR HEAD. How do they do that? I mean seriously, how the hell do they do that?

Now, hear me out, people.

Apple introduces the iBrush. Load any song from your iTunes straight into your toothbrush. You can listen to two minutes of Blondie if that's what you want to do, it's your show. Dental hygiene for audiophiles.

Think about it.

No comments: