Sunday, April 20, 2008

my newfound craig's list poetry generator

[Selections from the Hampton Roads, VA "missed connections" section for April 2008, edited by yours truly]

you were working at knuckleheads, wearing a purple t-shirt
you walked by and touched me on the shoulder
and told me that it's ok to smile
you left before i could talk to you.
i would like the chance to do so.

You were insisting that we had kissed and we hadn't, then
you just grabbed my face and we made out.
I was wearing the Mets hat.

To the Hula lady at the Wal-Mart
I yelled and asked if you were trying to set a world record
Then I saw you again
I was with my 9 year old daughter, but I stopped
and watched you walk away
enjoying the sway of your hips......

i told you that the parking was free. It was a mistake
they have a box there
i saw as i was leaving.
I hope you did not get a ticket.
Paul

Looking
for the attractive busty brunette
i held hands with
at the saturday night A.A. meeting
at thalia
side door.

I was out your house in Norfolk Last night
your husband called the cops
he said you were going to hurt yourself....but after talking
it was obvious you weren’t going to.
We talked and flirted. The other officer
was outside with your husband. We both know
your reasons for what you did and
I really was attracted to you and
liked you and was so close
to giving you my number
but it was too risky
because of the other cop there (who we both agreed
was kinda weird,
lol).

I work with you and you drive me nuts.
You are in the HR dept at South and just finished college,
leaving soon to go away. I just wanted to let you know
I love the somewhat scratchy voice you have.

I was talking to my boss on the phone when you came in to pick up your big pizza order.
Your change was $5.55, which i said was ironic, and you laughed. You had on
a green/brown shirt, sweatpants, and a beautiful smile.
Let me know
Show me it was you...

J, Why?
How?
Did it not mean anything?
Do not expect sympathy!

You dress so sexy in your burnt orange car.

hello your name is ofelia
you work at dunkin donuts on battlefield
i think you are so sweet
maybe dinner or a movie

You were driving down Bland Blvd in a black wrecker
with Aces on the side of it.
I don't know if you are married.
You have brown hair and you were on the phone,
turning right onto Warwick


I saw you get into your red car at a 7-11 in Hampton.
You were Hispanic with handsome dark brown hair, thinning in the front, and dark eyes with long lashes, wearing leather pants, a duster, and a black t-shirt.
What kind of ring were you wearing on your right hand?
You looked like the devil.
I would've ridden to hell between those thighs.

Dear mexican guy with a hitler mustache...
You made me laugh
when you flipped that bald fat white guy off
who swerved in front of me when we were both heading east
on Shore Drive. I so much want to thank you.

No comments: